What's new

Undarkened Memories- A Collection of photography by Soham Dasgupta

@ Tony S..........I used an warming filter on he image.........was trying an paper effect.....but I wasn't satisfied either.....
 
Added New Snaps...........Please Check the first post
 
Soham; never do that way please... don't mix images got already commented with new ones; please remove the new ones from there and post them below; otherwise new readers of the thread would get confused; please keep the chronology of things :D
i would even say don't even edit an image once it has been commented upon; post the edit as new one :D
 
I see many fine images there; but would comment when i see them separate ;)
 
Landscapes #1 and #4 are excellent and well composed;
#2: gives viewer no clue
#3; you can make this more interesting my trimming the bottom so that the hill looks more long and the hill boundary comes below the middle
The perspective of the walk way is outstanding
Your flowers are OK (only); you can experiment on different angle with them than keeping them at the dead center
This set is far far better than the previous one; not only in comparison; they stand by them selves :D
 
it is better post similar themes together; flowers are crushed amidst mountains ;)
 
In my opinion the best photography "Effect" is the one that is never used.

Perhaps I'm more of purist than most but I dislike most of the "Effects" people add to photographs to "Improve" them. Personally I'd rather see this group of photographs as they came out of the camera rather than with these effects applied to them. To be clear, I don't object to editing photographs to improve the natural appearance of them, I simply dislike effects that distort the appearance of an image. In my personal opinion adding grain, adding colorization, adding vignettes, adding posterization, and a host of other effects, does nothing to enhance anything.

I could not have said that better myself
 
@ Frequency. your Comments will be of great help to a noob like me...Thanx Bro
 
I don't why the f*** I don't get to be commented here.Seems so frustating
 
Learn to take a good photograph and if something is off fix it in post..... I see you have no fear of color :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom