What's new

Undefined

Pretty nice, but I'm not crazy about the white background. You could try inverting it so the background is black - the colors obviously will change, but it might be good.
 
I kind of want something for them to be heading towards, to help balance the frame.
 
Actually this is the original......



So which one now, please...... ?

Regards :D
 
Really like the original
 
I like the first post very much.
 
Like the first post better also. Definitely worthy of framing. That's what I love to see.
 
Pretty nice, but I'm not crazy about the white background. You could try inverting it so the background is black - the colors obviously will change, but it might be good.
Thank you KenC; i will revert instead of Invert :D

I like it.. what is that?:)
Thank you; it is an inversion of light display :D
I kind of want something for them to be heading towards, to help balance the frame.
fjrabon, thank you; i agree with your idea :D
Nice motion.
Thank you RM :D
I like the first post very much.
Thank you Rx :D
Like the first post better also. Definitely worthy of framing. That's what I love to see.
Thank you Fly :D
 
I think it would work very well as an album cover, with the band's name in the upper right.
 
I think it would work very well as an album cover, with the band's name in the upper right.
That is a great idea; only if i could meet a band with that demand :D

Regards :D
 
We could start a TPF collaborative band. Maybe name it The Togs. First album: Chasing Photons. Now we just need actual music, which is the easiest part of the equation.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom