Under construction

I think the images are terrific, especially the first.
I wish that each of these had more at the bottom to anchor them; the space at the top makes the bottom look a bit 'clipped' to me.

Thank you for the feedback. There is a road at the bottom of both pictures that I needed to get rid of...

Thank you for the feedback. There is a road at the bottom of both pictures that I needed to get rid of...

I think he was saying the bottom needs more, not less.

I like the colors. It would be amazing to see some road and light trails to anchor the city lights, if that was a possibility from your vantage point.

I think he was saying the bottom needs more, not less.

I like the colors. It would be amazing to see some road and light trails to anchor the city lights, if that was a possibility from your vantage point.

Thank you for the feedback. I had to crop out the bottom to get rid of the road in front - I couldn't find out how to include the road in the picture without ruin the composition.

I changed the background brown to what looks like a more natural color to me. Does it look any better to you?

28tie5i.jpg

Thanks for the feedback. I agree that blue is a more natural color on the sky, but this Friday the fog was hanging low over the city and reflected the light from the construction-site. The colors from the lamps are yellowish and give this effect. I tried to make a version that compensated it by degreasing the color-temperature, but I’m not sure that it came out any better.
Your version is quite cool- but it is far off from what I experienced that night :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back