What's new

Under Construction

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$6345562335_ab54e2fe32_o.webp
 
Sorry, I don't quite get the title. It's a small pier?
 
Sorry, I don't quite get the title. It's a small pier?

It's not finished yet.

It's nice but with the title I would like a higher angle to show that it is unfinished. You have to look closely at the reflection to see that the deck boards are not there yet.
 
Sorry, I don't quite get the title. It's a small pier?

It's not finished yet.

It's nice but with the title I would like a higher angle to show that it is unfinished. You have to look closely at the reflection to see that the deck boards are not there yet.

yep... I didn't even catch the, yet to be installed, deck boards. NOW, it makes sense.
 
I think selectively warming the newer planks would help with seeing the 'under construction'. I don't know what the actual color was in person, but fresh lumber definitely has a warmer tone. Not much though, or it's going to be bordering on selective coloring for me. Just a touch.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom