What's new

Under Pier

Juga

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
1,291
Reaction score
400
Location
Charleston, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Good evening everyone. I took this before I shot my first wedding and I arrived to the location a bit tooooooo early. C&C is appreciated more specifically on exposure and composition. I was trying to get good movement from the waves crashing in but still show the nice cloud coverage and expose for a bit of detail under the pier. I did a bit of heavy editing with exposure and white balance.
$Underpier.webp
 
Wow.. I really like this photo! When you look at it it feels like your walking into a dream! :D I like the composition and exposure! Did you just use a tripod and a long shutter to accomplish this?
 
I really like this photo with its nice dreamy water effect.Viewed at 100 percent gives me the feeling I am standing right there and can walk under the pier. Very nice shot joe, you done good.
 
Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom