jadams67 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2012 Messages 47 Reaction score 2 Location Northeast GA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 2, 2012 #1 I work for an aerospace company and we must inspect every part we make. One batch of material was bad, so we took some pictures under the black light. The tubes are soaked in fluorescent fluid to so defects. Attachments $tube.webp 36.7 KB · Views: 108
I work for an aerospace company and we must inspect every part we make. One batch of material was bad, so we took some pictures under the black light. The tubes are soaked in fluorescent fluid to so defects.
Parker219 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 27, 2012 Messages 2,288 Reaction score 661 Location Orlando, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 2, 2012 #2 Cool. +1 for quality control I guess.
evti TPF Noob! Joined Sep 12, 2012 Messages 22 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 2, 2012 #3 That's awesome, I love things photographed under black light. I have a thing for fluorescence and neon colours.
That's awesome, I love things photographed under black light. I have a thing for fluorescence and neon colours.