Reaction score
Website
www.pierrebphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
and yes, it was downtown

Any comments are appreciated :)

4918153659_92d46b188b_z.jpg

like this one because of the sax player being framed by the bridge. clone out the runner dude, he distracts majorly from the rest. perhaps a horizontal flip might look better to have the bridge on the left side.

clone out the runner dude, he distracts majorly from the rest.

:whip:

You are 100% right though, I'm just lazy :)
I dont like spending time in photoshop when I dont need to, but you are right, it needs to be done here

This is what I got when I shot landscape
4918753452_3d489a1394_z.jpg

I dont like spending time in photoshop when I dont need to,
i agree with you there, often easier to re-take the shot.

the second bridge photo has the same problem, too many distracting elements that take away from each other. ie; painter, musician and runner(s). now, who is it gonna be? :)

STOP WITH THE QUESTIONS!!! LOL

Thats why I didnt post up the landscape bridge image. I should of moved in closer on the canvas, but I didnt want to bother the painter who was seriously into her thing.

Ah well... thanks for the honest feedback.. :)

In the first one I wouldn't clone out anything. The runner dude is, in my mind, part of the story and has got to stay. (Awesome exposure, by the way.)

In the second photo, however, he and the other person become noise and you might want to clone them out.

Obviously this is just a matter of opinion, but only you know what you want to say with these images :)

I like the original. If only you could add some detail in the highs without darkening the dark areas.

In the first one I wouldn't clone out anything. The runner dude is, in my mind, part of the story and has got to stay. (Awesome exposure, by the way.)

In the second photo, however, he and the other person become noise and you might want to clone them out.

Obviously this is just a matter of opinion, but only you know what you want to say with these images :)

Thats why i prefer the first over the second :)
thanks for your comments hehe.

Most reactions

Back