What's new

under the bridge

For some reason I'm really drawn to these photos. Good job on the set!
 
Oh wow! These are exquisite. Thank you so much for sharing them.
 
Very nice Binga! Good work on these!! I very much prefer the first - it really gives me the feeling of depth.
 
I like the repetition and texture. Good eye.
 
I feel like the first would love to be straightened by just one degree clockwise - other than that I find these very appealing: I am usually drawn to the element of repetition in photography, better even when combined with converging lines! And the brown is nice here! Mostly so in Photo 1.
 
I like the first a lot. I wish the focal point were a little closer to the camera because the softness of the "26" and the beams on the side is a little distracting. You might consider cropping a bit on the top and left side to make these less apparent
 
Nice images, I really like the texture. I would level them up a bit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom