What's new

Under The Bridge

swashburn421

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
135
Reaction score
10
Location
Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I felt inspired to go out into the 9 degree weather today to take some shots. I found a little bridge near my apartment and tried to shoot the underside of it. I was having focusing issues with camera (didn't want to linger in the cold!), but hopefully this is still somewhat good!

$Under the Bridge.webp
 
In principle I find this interesting, including the blue tone you chose for it. But I wonder why the unusual crop? It looks like you left out some curves that might have added to the composition...
 
It was pretty off center and that was all i did to the picture. There was no other editing than that. I was using my 50mm so i couldn't get a wide shot at the time, but i'm thinking of going back and retaking some shots
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom