Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 11, 2014 #1
crimbfighter Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 4, 2010 Messages 2,219 Reaction score 1,784 Location Wisconsin, United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 11, 2014 #2 Now this I like! Right when my eye enjoys the detail in the steel structure of the tracks themselves, it follows the lines down the frame to the ground level. Nicely done, in my eye!
Now this I like! Right when my eye enjoys the detail in the steel structure of the tracks themselves, it follows the lines down the frame to the ground level. Nicely done, in my eye!
minicoop1985 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 3, 2013 Messages 5,520 Reaction score 1,866 Location Appleton, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 12, 2014 #3 Is that a flood? Looks almost like flood waters-definitely reflections in some kind of water. Again, great work.
Is that a flood? Looks almost like flood waters-definitely reflections in some kind of water. Again, great work.
C charlie76 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 1,635 Reaction score 460 Location Vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 12, 2014 #4 Oh my...,eye candy
D Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 3,025 Reaction score 491 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 12, 2014 #5 Great job!
vimwiz TPF Noob! Joined Nov 4, 2013 Messages 493 Reaction score 45 Location Cambridge, England, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 12, 2014 #6 What is an "el", is it a line? I always hear "l train" in films? In terms of the pic = Great, I like the water?
What is an "el", is it a line? I always hear "l train" in films? In terms of the pic = Great, I like the water?
epeddy1 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 16, 2013 Messages 65 Reaction score 28 Location Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 12, 2014 #7 ELevated Train
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 12, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thanks for the comments. I believe the official term for the elevated (and not elevated) rail system around here is "L", but I'm a rebel so I call it the El.
Thanks for the comments. I believe the official term for the elevated (and not elevated) rail system around here is "L", but I'm a rebel so I call it the El.