What's new

Under the el

I think it's neat! But at the same time, I can't say this one is doing much for me. I think the concept has merit! As is, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to be interpreting it. Beneath the tracks almost looks like an IR photo. I'm just not sure I understand what you were going for. It might be cool to have the tracks dividing shots from two different seasons, or something like that.
 
However you did that, it's really cool. Looks unassuming at first, but just one little glance down... A lot of statements could be drawn from it.
 
Neat idea, I like it. It poses lots of questions.
 
Merci, y'all.
 
I really really like this! My only nit is the proportions, I think there is too much sky and that takes me up and out of the image with zero payoff. Perhaps crop just over half of the sky out and leave the same amount of sky at the top as there is snow at the bottom?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom