crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Nov 24, 2006 #1
Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 5, 2004 Messages 21,167 Reaction score 110 Location North Central Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 24, 2006 #2 Mmmmm! Chicago! I think I'd like this shot more if the stationary things weren't blurred, just the moving objects.
Mmmmm! Chicago! I think I'd like this shot more if the stationary things weren't blurred, just the moving objects.
morydd TPF Noob! Joined Apr 19, 2006 Messages 499 Reaction score 0 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 24, 2006 #3 I've had nights when the city looked just like that.
sthvtsh TPF Noob! Joined Nov 22, 2006 Messages 342 Reaction score 0 Location O_o Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 24, 2006 #4 morydd said: I've had nights when the city looked just like that. Click to expand... HAHA. Anyways, neat picture. But I agree with.. whoever it was that made the first post.
morydd said: I've had nights when the city looked just like that. Click to expand... HAHA. Anyways, neat picture. But I agree with.. whoever it was that made the first post.