What's new

under the pier....

Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
1,669
Reaction score
1,779
Location
talbot victoria australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know done by everybody.... but first time by me.. i had fun
 

Attachments

  • $pier_under-2.webp
    $pier_under-2.webp
    166.4 KB · Views: 114
  • $pier-under-1.webp
    $pier-under-1.webp
    116.3 KB · Views: 111
yes 30 seconds again....the vignetting is because i bought a variable nd filter and the occasional shot had vignetting in it... but rather than delete it.. i enhanced it in lightroom... i like how it ended up :)
 
Haha ok, but I think maybe u should have tried a higher angle because that pier is blocking the sea and a bit of the clouds...
 
Ok, perhaps u should have tried to make one of the lines on the corner of the picture, its a composition rule that makes your photo really pop
 
I reckon, on the second (under the pier), See if you cant get the far end where it all comes together in a rectangle shape into the 2/3 horizontal plane of the picture, but still keeping the rocks in the foreground, with a lower tide so that the water doesn't come over said rocks.

If you can understand my ramble :mrgreen:

In saying that, they are still nice shots.
 
I reckon, on the second (under the pier), See if you cant get the far end where it all comes together in a rectangle shape into the 2/3 horizontal plane of the picture, but still keeping the rocks in the foreground, with a lower tide so that the water doesn't come over said rocks.

If you can understand my ramble :mrgreen:

In saying that, they are still nice shots.

yes I will try that next time i go there... its a 3 hr drive...but i understand what you mean.. the tide was coming in rather fast and the camera was more important than the shot
I intend to go back next weekend as there is a broken jetty there i want to shoot as well...
 
binga63 said:
yes I will try that next time i go there... its a 3 hr drive...but i understand what you mean.. the tide was coming in rather fast and the camera was more important than the shot
I intend to go back next weekend as there is a broken jetty there i want to shoot as well...

Keep the shots coming your doin great
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom