lizheaemma

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alipearsonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:hail: Thank you, I've been so confused and I thought I was the only one!

Oh...so what that really all translates into is "I'm a computer geek and proud of it"

So in Arty's words:
omg! He ownzed jU!!!!!!!111111

:lmao:

And here was me thinking it was just the British Educational system finaly collapsing in a welter of illiteracy ;-)

Wow...an entire thread about me? lemme give you guys some history.
For a start, this talk which involves numbers and letters is a new type of talk called leetest. A leetest is someone who is, basically, elite, amazing of course often people use this talk (I really hate it to be honest) I go and kill them a few times, then they will disconnect from the server.
R0X0RS simply means rocks, thats it, you guys gotto understand that.
OMG is Oh My God
OMFG is Oh My FU***NG god
teh is the
and the ones are actually just meant to be one, so like I r0x0r teh big111 means I rock the bigone one one one.
Leetest has been sprung to make people sound "Cool" on the internet, however, 90% of the time you will be kicked from Clan servers if you talk like that.

And just incase, a clan is a group of people who play the same games together, and they have wars against other clans, or matches to be precise.

www.deaths-head.com/forum/ I am Falcon if you didnt know...

Anything else?

Pwed means Pawned, which is derived from owned, which means you were killed with almost no damage to the other player...I think.

Please dont think im a leetest, cause im not :)

Hmmm... I think it's sad that I understood what you were meaning and didn't even have to look at the encyclopeadia links. :blushing:

OMG Arty!! U ROXORS!!!! Wooot!!!!!!!!1

I understood too, but that's just cuz I have a nerd for a boyfriend! He and his buddies...when they think something is cool they say something like "dude, that pwns"....and I"m not saying they type that on the computer, they SPEAK it.

All I use is...
Gimped

In Rainbow 6 Rogue Spear we say. "He gimped me" or "I'm Gimped" Or "Don't Gimp me"

Gimped = Injured

:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back