Abby Rose TPF Noob! Joined Feb 17, 2010 Messages 642 Reaction score 2 Location Michigan! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2010 #1 I have it. Thanks to all those who recommended it to me! It really makes everything so easy to understand.
I have it. Thanks to all those who recommended it to me! It really makes everything so easy to understand.
myfotoguy TPF Noob! Joined Feb 15, 2010 Messages 856 Reaction score 2 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2010 #2 Right on! Another book by Bryan Peterson you might enjoy is "Learning to See Creatively" and eventually "The Photographer's Eye" by Michael Freeman. Exciting for you to start "getting it". Photography and learning it are such a fun adventure!
Right on! Another book by Bryan Peterson you might enjoy is "Learning to See Creatively" and eventually "The Photographer's Eye" by Michael Freeman. Exciting for you to start "getting it". Photography and learning it are such a fun adventure!
PhotoXopher TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2009 Messages 3,472 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 17, 2010 #3 Thinking about giving my copy away, I ordered it too late
N nagigirl TPF Noob! Joined Jun 4, 2009 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location PA Mar 20, 2010 #4 So, are you joking about giving it away? I'd love to have it.
mrpink No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 8, 2010 Messages 1,962 Reaction score 328 Location Cincinnati, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 20, 2010 #5 PhotoXopher said: Thinking about giving my copy away, I ordered it too late Click to expand... You have my address. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: p!nK
PhotoXopher said: Thinking about giving my copy away, I ordered it too late Click to expand... You have my address. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: p!nK
PhotoXopher TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2009 Messages 3,472 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 21, 2010 #6 I can't find the book - I'll see if I can rustle it up, I was serious but of course now it's missing in action.
I can't find the book - I'll see if I can rustle it up, I was serious but of course now it's missing in action.
kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 13,607 Reaction score 1,937 Location State of Confusion Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 21, 2010 #7 I gave my D80 & two lenses to my son a few weeks ago. He landed a job in the Keyes and wanted a camera to capture the moments. I packaged up the manual, a field guide, extra memory and other stuff. I also included my copy of Understanding Exposure.
I gave my D80 & two lenses to my son a few weeks ago. He landed a job in the Keyes and wanted a camera to capture the moments. I packaged up the manual, a field guide, extra memory and other stuff. I also included my copy of Understanding Exposure.