What's new

Unexpected Beauty

Ifocus4u

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 12, 2010
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Grammaphones
 
Last edited:
Now I am blushing.. thanks for your flattering comment and for looking "Perfectly Flawed" ;)
 
Kate
I will take your word that the original backround was a mess...

It does not matter though, I really, really like this shot. The black goes very well behind the horns. Great color!!!


Maybe you can show us the original shot???
 
Hi pbelarg.. the original is long gone..not one I would care to keep. The museum, for some odd reason, squeezed into a small area, tons of grammaphones and other similar items. I was surprised since they did have lots of empty floor space at the time.

Thanks for your comment.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom