Unexpected visitors

Hobbes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These two fellows used to wait outside my parents apartment begging for food almost every morning when I was there visiting last summer and one morning I just decided to take a bunch of pictures of them and as usual only a few of them turned out somewhat acceptable.

cat1.jpg

this little guy is really cute :mrgreen:
cat2.jpg

And your parents COULD say "No!" to all that begging, even when one of the two looked at them like it does in the second photo here???????????

hehe well as a former cat owner my mom naturally gave these two either leftovers or dry cat food which she still had after her own cat disappeared two years ago. One probably has to be a cold hearted jerk to refuse these cats since as you have already noticed they are pretty good at begging :D

Oh yes, they are. They know how to LOOK!!! Miaow! :D The second is really nice. No one could possibly resist those eyes and that look! ;)

Haha, cute.

and they got what they came for:

cat3.jpg

a satisfied and happy camper :D

cat4.jpg

i miss my cat, sam. he was my boy :(

sigh! yeah I know how you feel. My mom used to have a cat too and she has been missing for more than two years now and we had her for almost four years since she was just a kitten. It was like losing a family member :(

cat05.jpg

cat10.jpg

cat04.jpg

I know what it is like to lose a cat.... one of my cats (she was a kitten at the time) decided to go MIA for 36 hours. It scared my mom to death and none of us could concentrate at school, but my dad eventually found her. And as I type, the other cat is curled up on my foot. *Sigh* I love these guys.

The 2nd picture is very very very cute!

wow you guys were lucky for have found a missing cat. Was it tagged? I still don't get why my mom didn't tag her cat despite all the talks I had with her about how important it is to tag a cat and you know what? After it went missing she actually blamed me for not have tried hard enough to convince her to tag her own cat! -.- moms

Most reactions

New Topics

Back