What's new

Unintentional Themes?

dpolston

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
949
Reaction score
1
Location
Norfolk, VA.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have noticed that when I am out just shotting personal stuff, I have a tendency to find photos of the same subject in unusual places. I don't look for these things... I think I am a magnet for them.

My thing: Bicycles!

attachment.php


Do you have photographic unintentional, reoccurring objects that sneak into your portfolio?
 

Attachments

  • $Bikes copy.webp
    $Bikes copy.webp
    205.1 KB · Views: 128
AWESOME shots. Please tell me you have these in color.
 
Thanks Brad and I do have them in color. But a couple of them look better in B&W. My favorite of these is the one that is locked up and stripped and my favorite color is the one with the guy riding the bike in the rain in Time Square.

attachment.php


attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • $Bikes 2.webp
    $Bikes 2.webp
    113.4 KB · Views: 102
  • $Bikes 3 copy.webp
    $Bikes 3 copy.webp
    287.2 KB · Views: 125
yes, happens to me as well ... street lanterns for example.
 
the first one is a really well put together piece
 
the first one is a really well put together piece

Thanks. These are mostly for visual examples. I don't think any of them are "wall worthy". I take that back, I have given 2 of these out to a friend of mine that mounted and displayed them.
 
definitely 'wall worthy'

u under estimate them.

they are great
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom