United

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.johncountsphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. Was wondering what you thought of this.

Unitedweb.jpg

That is AWESOME!
The cover of a wedding invite waiting to be!

that is awesome! I LOVE the shadow.

Have I seen this pic or a similar one on the Forum before though? Eh, whatever, it's awesome! I like the choice of page as well.

I just made it last night, however, I have seen similar shots before as well. For example, the text being Romeo and Juliet in French. There have probably been similar posts here in the past, just thought I'd give it a shot as well. Didn't realize how difficult it was to get the wedding ring to balance in the bend of the Bible though:)

Johnboy2978 said:
I just made it last night, however, I have seen similar shots before as well. For example, the text being Romeo and Juliet in French. There have probably been similar posts here in the past, just thought I'd give it a shot as well. Didn't realize how difficult it was to get the wedding ring to balance in the bend of the Bible though:)

I wasn't acusing (believe me...I post pics I copied from others...but that's a different story ;) ).

So, tell me, cuz I want to try it...how do you get the heart shape? Do you just keep moving the light until it's right?

What a great photo!!! Amazing shot and what a creative eye in photography!!

Excellent shot. Thats cool. !!!

Most reactions

Back