What's new

University of Toronto meanderings

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 10, 2006
Messages
24,892
Reaction score
85
Location
The Great White North
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
uot5yg2.jpg


2.
uot4vd1.jpg


3.
uot3nj6.jpg


4.
uot1nv2.jpg


5.
uot2hh4.jpg
 
I do rather like #4, has a nice university type feel about it. #5 would have been a stronger image I think, if the cast had been heading the other way. Funny looking penguin in #3, bit on the short side perhaps?
 
#5 would have been a stronger image I think, if the cast had been heading the other way.

This shot has the people walking into view. This and #5 above were taken from fairly far away, inside a building, when the sun was shining brightly outside, so I don't think I properly exposed it.

6.
uot6ja8.jpg



Funny looking penguin in #3, bit on the short side perhaps?
girl%20%2814%29.gif
 
:thumbup::thumbup:NIce shootin Jeanney. Really diggin the first two. This is one of those places I have been wanting to shoot at night.
I tried to get into the Graydon Hall mansion the other , but...well.. I failed. :lmao:
 
Funny looking penguin in #3, bit on the short side perhaps?

:lol:

You are so funny, Chris.

And these are so nice, Jeanne! I really like the long passages, the offer some lovely ops for converging lines and repetition and light and shadow and all the things I like in photography! :D Maybe one day I'll be able to see that place with my own eyes, who knows?
 
Heck, might as well toss the last few in here too. My PS 'skills' are sorely lacking (virtually non-existent?), so if anyone wants to play with any of these, feel free.

7.
uot7pn4.jpg


8.
uot8vx8.jpg


9.
uot9lw9.jpg
 
:lol:
I really like the long passages, the offer some lovely ops for converging lines and repetition and light and shadow and all the things I like in photography! :D Maybe one day I'll be able to see that place with my own eyes, who knows?
That would be awesome, Corinna! You'll have a place to stay! Have you ever been to Toronto in all your travels?
 
No - never even to Canada.
And that last lot ... cool ... no need for any pp!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom