Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
uot5yg2.jpg

uot4vd1.jpg

uot3nj6.jpg

uot1nv2.jpg

uot2hh4.jpg

I do rather like #4, has a nice university type feel about it. #5 would have been a stronger image I think, if the cast had been heading the other way. Funny looking penguin in #3, bit on the short side perhaps?

#5 would have been a stronger image I think, if the cast had been heading the other way.

This shot has the people walking into view. This and #5 above were taken from fairly far away, inside a building, when the sun was shining brightly outside, so I don't think I properly exposed it.

uot6ja8.jpg

Funny looking penguin in #3, bit on the short side perhaps?
girl%20%2814%29.gif

:thumbup::thumbup:NIce shootin Jeanney. Really diggin the first two. This is one of those places I have been wanting to shoot at night.
I tried to get into the Graydon Hall mansion the other , but...well.. I failed. :lmao:

Funny looking penguin in #3, bit on the short side perhaps?

:lol:

You are so funny, Chris.

And these are so nice, Jeanne! I really like the long passages, the offer some lovely ops for converging lines and repetition and light and shadow and all the things I like in photography! :D Maybe one day I'll be able to see that place with my own eyes, who knows?

Heck, might as well toss the last few in here too. My PS 'skills' are sorely lacking (virtually non-existent?), so if anyone wants to play with any of these, feel free.

uot7pn4.jpg

uot8vx8.jpg

uot9lw9.jpg

:lol:
I really like the long passages, the offer some lovely ops for converging lines and repetition and light and shadow and all the things I like in photography! :D Maybe one day I'll be able to see that place with my own eyes, who knows?
That would be awesome, Corinna! You'll have a place to stay! Have you ever been to Toronto in all your travels?

No - never even to Canada.
And that last lot ... cool ... no need for any pp!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back