Unlike SONY, Adobe is on a roll!

Oh, I don't know and don't care whether Sony is well run or badly run.

My point was simply that 'beating estimates' and 'operating at a loss' are not, by themselves, particularly interesting indicators.

I care. The PS4 is supposed to launch late this year or early next year. :(

Sony should just sell off its TV division.

How about Nikon stock dropping 19% in 1 day? Nikon Stock Plummets 19% After Cutting Profit Forecast, Biggest Drop Since 1985

Apple?? Yeah, that's another great investment now :lol: Apple Stock Finding a Bottom?

Microsoft down too. I've always been a fan of Adobe! But Sony has decreased for the past years, well beyond those we mentioned

If you and the others really believe all this, then you should be putting your investment money where your mouth is. (I'm doing very well in the investment department.;)

By the way, bought Microsoft too, because it is at a good price and undervalued.

My return on investment is currently 13.78 %.

Last edited:
Say what you want about the company itself but I really like SONY products. I don't think I've ever had one that I regretted purchasing.

So any predictions where Nikon stock will bottom at?

chart

Many CrApple fans here too :lmao: below $400 today :lol:

Apple Inc.
NASDAQ: AAPL - Apr 18 6:49pm ET

$392.05

chart

Sony is on the rise.
chart

You Sony bashers keep it up,,,, maybe you will start to believe yourselves soon.

So any predictions where Nikon stock will bottom at?

chart

Many CrApple fans here too :lmao: below $400 today :lol:

Apple Inc.
NASDAQ: AAPL - Apr 18 6:49pm ET

$392.05

chart

Sony is on the rise.
chart

You Sony bashers keep it up,,,, maybe you will start to believe yourselves soon.

Thats a hell of a drop for apple. They need the Steve Jobs hype machine back. Sony could use some restructuring in other departments. But as for cameras they have stated they are going to have a more of a focus on that area and recent products have been rather nice. A99 is doing well and all the people that I know that have bought them have been very happy. ISo performance on the a99 is really good compared to past FF also. Big improvement from the a900.

Sony is on the rise!!! Hilarious!!!

Maybe some YEAR soon, they will actually turn a profit!!!

Sony has not turned a quarterly profit in what is it now??? Is it seven entire years now???

LMFAO. $17 a share. Oh yeahhhh, people are clamoring to buy SONY shares. Snicker.

Sony is on the rise!!! Hilarious!!!

Maybe some YEAR soon, they will actually turn a profit!!!

Sony has not turned a quarterly profit in what is it now??? Is it seven entire years now???

LMFAO. $17 a share. Oh yeahhhh, people are clamoring to buy SONY shares. Snicker.

Well at 13.78% I am making a good return on my investments. What are you buying?;)

You guys don't know how to invest. Microsoft was low. I bought. Microsoft is going up. Best Buy was low. I bought. Best Buy is going up.

Sony is too big to go out of business, so it will either recover, merge, or get bought out/taken over. Any of these scenarios mean higher stock prices and more money for investors, so now is a good time to consider buying Sony. Their advantage is a willingness to innovate and create new products.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back