A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 27, 2010 #1 -
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 30, 2010 #2 Why oh why do I seem to find faces in your images??? Scream!!!
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 30, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yemme said: Why oh why do I seem to find faces in your images??? Scream!!! Click to expand... Maybe because I seem to find faces in the desert? -
Yemme said: Why oh why do I seem to find faces in your images??? Scream!!! Click to expand... Maybe because I seem to find faces in the desert? -
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 30, 2010 #4 I can tell. Really does look like the scream mask. Good job.
A AnneRiceBowl TPF Noob! Joined Mar 27, 2010 Messages 162 Reaction score 0 Location Papillion, NE, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 30, 2010 #5 I saw a lady part. I saw the face second.
D Doug Solis TPF Noob! Joined May 24, 2010 Messages 52 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 31, 2010 #6 AnneRiceBowl said: I saw a lady part. I saw the face second. Click to expand... I've been looking at this for 5 minutes and I still only a rock with holes in it?? maybe that is why I'm a Noob. "Lady part" kept me looking an extra 4 minutes but I still can't see it.
AnneRiceBowl said: I saw a lady part. I saw the face second. Click to expand... I've been looking at this for 5 minutes and I still only a rock with holes in it?? maybe that is why I'm a Noob. "Lady part" kept me looking an extra 4 minutes but I still can't see it.
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 31, 2010 #7 Doug just look for this
D Doug Solis TPF Noob! Joined May 24, 2010 Messages 52 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 31, 2010 #8 LOL! ok, now I'm a believer.