What's new

Until the Last Rose Dies

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
A few pieces I did yesterday during my shift.

6174784516_71b0f2d14f_b.jpg


6173960081_c46dd7d967_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Different thinking... I like it.

BTW, Thanks for all that you and the others do for us!:thumbup:
 
Great concept and execution on the first one, although the rose needs to be distinguished from the background a little better. If you shot this in RAW perhaps there is detail in the original which could be recovered. A couple of minor issues - the vignette in the corners is a bit over the top, and the rose should be de-centered a little more (I would favor cropping on the left a bit - I like the lines in the upper right corner).
 
Well done. Not your usual shot, i like it.
 
thanks for the feedback guys means alot. Taking pictures and doing movies over here keeps us sane :). Awesome you guys like it.
 
I love the first one, that is a piece I would buy for a wall. I'm curious is there anything you're not allowed to photograph?
 
Nice, and thanks for doing what you do over there !
 
I love the 1st one! And I think it's awesome to know that what I do for a living at the moment helps keep you guys dressed in those uniforms! I love the military, and the fact that I help out in my own way with more then just support makes it all the better. You guys are amazing for what you do!

GREAT JOB SOLDIER! KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK AND PHOTOS!
 
Love the positive comments guys and love the support. Can't wait to do another piece. And there is opsec (operation security) certain things. Anything you have in mind?

I have my flickr acc and my zenfolio if u guys wanna check it out. Once I get home I cant wait to keep doing work like this.

Flickr: Flickr: Matchlessarts' Photostream
Zenfolio: Benjamin Vilina.Matchless Arts
 
The first one is very good, I would have probably composed it a bit different with a more vertical point of view, isolating it in the sandbox....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom