What's new

untilted

HoboSyke

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 8, 2005
Messages
1,051
Reaction score
7
Location
Sydney - Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Couldn't sleep the other morning and shot this in my house. I like the gradients of lights through it. Any suggestions for a title? :confused:

img7397web.jpg


Canon EOS 5D Mark II
f/2.8 - TV 1/8 Hand Held
ISO3200
EF24-70 f/2.8L USM - shot at 25mm
 
Last edited:
Ah... Minimalist photography! Man is this a sweet photo! Who knew that blinds could look so... awesome! Nice depth of field to have the focus drift off towards the bottom of the frame like that. Very nice shot.
 
Needs tilt IMO.... just kidding! Interesting shot, I like it.
 
Thanks guys.. I'm glad you liked it.. It's interesting what you can capture around the house.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom