What's new

Untitled ... #2

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20130410_2365-X2.jpg




Made you look.
 
cute pup, nice image. is that your new 35 mm
 
Thanks! Yes, this is the Sigma 35 f/1.4. Giving it a good workout to make sure it's working as expected.
It's very sharp. And I have yet to see any CA. AF is a bit challenged in low light, which has been the one complaint I seen.
I haven't really had a chance to do much low light shooting though.

I'll post some shots in the Nikon Lens forum later.
 
Nice, but not as many possibilities as Untitled #1.

Plus the leash kinda gets in the way.
 
Plus the leash kinda gets in the way.

Never found it to be a problem myself.

If you make it disappear, I think you'll have a very strong image. Perhaps it was necessary, but it doesn't help the pup look cuter.
 
Plus the leash kinda gets in the way.

Never found it to be a problem myself.

If you make it disappear, I think you'll have a very strong image. Perhaps it was necessary, but it doesn't help the pup look cuter.

Oh, you meant the dog ...
Never mind.


The dog belongs to a woman I met on the street while walking around Boston during my lunch break.
I took a few quick shots and chatted for a bit. There was no way the leash was coming off.
 
"Unleash the hound! Unleash the hound!"

Oh, wait...

Man, that new Siggy 35mm f/1.4 looks to be a sweet deal!!!!
 
oooh, nice! knew you could do it!
 
I like the pattern of the black and white leash with the black and white color of the dog's face - and against the pattern of the brick, it makes for a much more interesting photo than just a picture of a dog.

I might think about cropping a copy of it and see how it would look without the edge of the dog's rear leg (the right side of the photo), I wonder if it would bring more attention to the dog's face and leash.
 
Last edited:
Nice! What a cute pup! I prefer with no lead on the dog as well, nice work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom