What's new

Untitled #3

leopardforest

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Stopped to slow down and enjoy life at the local coffee shop.

Thanks for looking!

2150650187_b374d10ef4.jpg
 
I like the texture, but there's no 'pop' to it. And by pop I mean the contrast just isn't there for me. But the texture is totally cool, nice shot.
 
yea i am mixed on this one. the contrast is bumped way up too. any suggestions?
 
It really does need a bit of contrast - how about this?
2150650187_b374d10ef4.jpg

I used a Local Contrast Action - it is on my web site if you want to try it.
 
yes i like this much better! it really brings out the detail in the bubbles but it is really strating to grain. I can't expect too much because there was not very much light to work with.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom