What's new

Untitled #4

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
445903_004_2_2.jpg

See it Bigger Here
 
Nothing huh.....can't say I am really surprised with this one...
 
for some reason i would rather have the spike in the top left corner of the image... Just for the.. "oh... where's it pointing" thing of it.

I like the texture in the wood.
 
upper left...huh....After I scanned it I was thinking I should have composed it so the tie was either straight up and down or corner to corner (top left to bottom right), altering the spike didn't occure to me at all. I kinda liked it in the lower left.
 
upper left...huh....After I scanned it I was thinking I should have composed it so the tie was either straight up and down or corner to corner (top left to bottom right), altering the spike didn't occure to me at all. I kinda liked it in the lower left.

Hmm, so... i had a retarded moment.. I meant top right.. lol.
 
I was wondering if that was the case but I went with what was there to be on the safe side :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom