What's new

Untitled (lounge)

Kanikula

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 26, 2006
Messages
425
Reaction score
0
Location
cheshire uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Westgate-1.jpg
 
IMO
Typically I do not comment on boarder treatment, but I’m finding that this one compromise the top of the photo, because for me the ceiling is important to the story. It has a rustic look and makes me think this shot was taken in country home of a well to do family. Also I would thing about cloning out the light switch on the opposite wall showing in the mirror.

On the plus side the color, lines and composition are all good
 
A very interesting shot. I usually hate borders, but the curly ones at the top look good.
 
Doesn't look like your typical "Winsford" living room :D. I think the border adds a dimension to the image. Colours are rich and balanced.
 
imo i would lose the border. it takes away from a very nice photo.
 
From the stand point of interior design, I think its a bit too busy..
I love the colours, though..

I'm yet to figure out how to
do that kind of thing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom