What's new

untitled overexposure

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another experiment with overexposure ...


 
its not bad but i feel like it lacks something... and for some reason i feel like it should be rotated left, imo
 
I would flip it top-to-bottom and then take a bit off the bottom of that.

This strikes me as a very formal composition, so you might as well embrace that and make it all about the two knots. Place them fortuitously!

I quite like it. This could be a fine piece of, say, office decor, printed anywhere from largish to very very big.
 
I like this.
The part of this I like the most are the beige tones near the knots. I might play with decreasing the exposure, either globally or selectively, to bring these out more or make more of them evident elsewhere in the the frame (if they exist eslewhere). I like the overexposed treatment so I would try to maintain that if possible.
 
Thanks guys! I hadn't considered rotating or flipping it in any way, but I can see that it has possibilities. Thank you for the suggestions.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom