Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ogunquit%20Day%202010%20-%20180%20bw.jpg

Thoughts?

When I viewed it on my phone, it looked like a moon shot. :lmao:

If it weren't for the little watering can, you could always pass this off as a moon shot ;). YOU, the one who ultimately found water (not frozen!) on the moon! Alas! the little watering can is giving it away...

heheh... cool. :)

Interestingly... when I saw it I thought it looked kinda like some sort of formation in space of some sort... nebula or some such... but it's very interesting that people saw the moon element in it.

I actually chose to leave the watering can in it on purpose. I thought it was neat how it gave you that sort of "oh hey, it's an XXX... oh wait... is that a watering can?" sort of feeling. :)

Thanks for the comments, guys.

"Reminder of an Elephant's Tea Party"

heheh... cool. :)

Interestingly... when I saw it I thought it looked kinda like some sort of formation in space of some sort... nebula or some such... but it's very interesting that people saw the moon element in it.

I actually chose to leave the watering can in it on purpose. I thought it was neat how it gave you that sort of "oh hey, it's an XXX... oh wait... is that a watering can?" sort of feeling. :)

I like it for this reason... at first, you think it's something else and it all makes sense until you also accept that there is a human object there next to it which is the key to unlocking the scene... all within a second. Interesting.

Most reactions

Back