Untitled

Ooooo.. i love it! Very creepy! Great work:thumbup:

very nice

There wasn't actually someone in there? That's totally tripping me out, I swear there's actually eyes in there. Awesome shot.

the more i see this the more it creeps me the eff out

haha that is so crazy cool!

Hey everybody, thank you very much! And glad you all can see it- Was thinking I just might be crazy, ... then again, I still may be :)

That rock just looked like a skull to me. Its a wonderful picture congratulation.

Thank you, I appreciate the comments. I like that everytime I look this shot over it makes me feel like it did when I shot it... a bit creeped out, but I like studying it. :)

yep .. I keep coming back. I'm torn between a baby's head or a baby seal. I am equally torn between a touch more processing to make it more apparent (as if it needs to be more apparent ... it already sorts hits you in the face) or leaving it as is. Maybe a bit more contrast on the face ... darken up the foreground type of thing. What did the color look like?

Gary

yep .. I keep coming back. I'm torn between a baby's head or a baby seal. I am equally torn between a touch more processing to make it more apparent (as if it needs to be more apparent ... it already sorts hits you in the face) or leaving it as is. Maybe a bit more contrast on the face ... darken up the foreground type of thing. What did the color look like?

Gary

When it gets that tight for me it's probably just right. :)

The hills have eyes?

I left it 'untitled' just to see what caught the viewers 'eye.' I think if I were to have given the shot some kind of name then there would have been some type of expectations.

that is creepy but very alsome and amazing

Thank you. I like when landscapes can sometimes get someone to feel something different than -OMGTB- Not all the time, but sometimes :) .

I thought it was a baby seal?

I thought it was a baby seal?

I keep hearing that. I have no idea what a baby seal looks like though, we don't have too many in the desert. :)

Kind of reminds me of the mule deer shot I posted. Out here mule dear are pretty rare and revered. Sounds like everywhere else they're looked upon like giant rats.

freakish yet powerful! nice love it!

Thanks!

Wierd rocks we got.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back