A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 20, 2011 #1
F Fishpaste TPF Noob! Joined Jul 8, 2010 Messages 198 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2011 #2 Nice, this reminds of Dali portraits:
PhotoTish No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 14, 2011 Messages 539 Reaction score 52 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2011 #3 You have tried something different and I think it works well - I like your photo :thumbup:
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 22, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Fishpaste said: Nice, this reminds of Dali portraits: ... Click to expand... Thanks--That's cool. You have the original link on that? I'd like to check out more. PhotoTish said: You have tried something different and I think it works well - I like your photo :thumbup: Click to expand... Thank you.
Fishpaste said: Nice, this reminds of Dali portraits: ... Click to expand... Thanks--That's cool. You have the original link on that? I'd like to check out more. PhotoTish said: You have tried something different and I think it works well - I like your photo :thumbup: Click to expand... Thank you.