What's new

Untitled

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p458594801-4.jpg
 
like the fence leading my eyes into the frame.:thumbup:
 
I like it, but then I am a sucker for old farm buildings. What is that white thing right in the middle of the image? Looks like something I would clone out. The only thing I might try is to bring out a bit more detail on the right side of the barn. Thanks for sharing.
_______________
WesternGuy
 
Great shot, the white thing is a bit distracting. I think draining some color would improve it even more.
 
What is that white thing right in the middle of the image? Looks like something I would clone out.
That's a milk jug. I had the change to remove it while there, but decided against altering the scene – I like to always shoot scenes exactly as I find them. In this particular case, I regret it.

The only thing I might try is to bring out a bit more detail on the right side of the barn.
That might make the scene a bit unrealistic, as the sun was hitting from the other side. I can see your point, though.

Thanks all for your comments/feedback, I appreciate it.
 
I feel i climb up the hill and alas when i placed my last step, i saw this barn to my amazement....This must be the best view point...hmmm... until i see a better one ;)

.... and i too have that distraction felt by that central thing... is it covered by a plastic bag?

Regards :D
 
Oh, Invisible! I expected so much more from you!

This is just a barn, really not that much more interested than every other barn photo - and the fact that people are noticing the leading line says to me it's distracting and overt. I feel this image is kind of cliche, and comming from someone so innovative makes me sad :(
 
I like the fence leading up I think a little tighter crop cutting out a bit of the scene to the right of the barn and the sky could be a possibility.
 
Wow, I guess I am a very easy person to please because I really like it. The only thing that it distracts is the white "bag" in the middle. otherwise, I love it.

Tks. for sharing.
 
Oh, Invisible! I expected so much more from you!

This is just a barn, really not that much more interested than every other barn photo - and the fact that people are noticing the leading line says to me it's distracting and overt. I feel this image is kind of cliche, and comming from someone so innovative makes me sad :(
This put a smile on my face :)

The truth about this photo is that this was not a very interesting location, but my buddy and I decided to give it a try. A few days later, when we shared links to show each other the images we had been able to create, he was in awe of this one. My buddy is an amazing photographer, so it's not that my own mom was praising the photo. To me, this is just one more image, not worth much – but I've been wrong before so I decided to share it regardless. As you can see by some of the replies, and despite its shortcomings, the image is somehow resonating with some people – and I'm sure the reasons for this are beyond technical.

Thanks all for your feedback – this is exactly why this photo is here :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom