Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Gauze246.jpg

JonMikal said:
is this a self?

No, a street candid - just not in the street...I guess a hardwood candid.

Tuna

Tuna said:
No, a street candid - just not in the street...I guess a hardwood candid.

Tuna

:D

well, i like it a lot. the verticals are everywhere!

Yesss!
This is a photo that immediately speaks to me! It makes me look - and look closer. It draws me in. It gets my interest. There could be a story behind it.
The lines and rectangles rule the photo and they lead to the person, then beyond the person, back to the person, beyond the person...

The way he puts his feet shows he's feeling awkward - did you "place" him there or just "happen to spot" him in that position? He does realise his photo is being taken...!

I like much, much this image. I am safe, that this photo, is in the MOMA of New York, is it truth?. I like much the composition, the treatment, and the gesture of the person. Excellent work, my congratulations.

Me gusta mucho, mucho esta imagen. Estoy seguro, de que esta foto, es en el MOMA de New York ¿verdad?. Me gusta mucho la composicion, el tratamiento, y el gesto de la persona. Excelente trabajo, mis felicitaciones.

LaFoto said:
Yesss!
The way he puts his feet shows he's feeling awkward - did you "place" him there or just "happen to spot" him in that position? He does realise his photo is being taken...!

I was sitting across from this scene when he walked into it and leaned in this fashion. I suppose I become less invisible when I bring a camera to my face and suspect you are right in that he felt I was taking the picture. I was lucky to have caught his moment, as it were...

Tuna

ozzono said:
I like much, much this image. I am safe, that this photo, is in the MOMA of New York, is it truth?. I like much the composition, the treatment, and the gesture of the person. Excellent work, my congratulations.

Me gusta mucho, mucho esta imagen. Estoy seguro, de que esta foto, es en el MOMA de New York ¿verdad?. Me gusta mucho la composicion, el tratamiento, y el gesto de la persona. Excelente trabajo, mis felicitaciones.

Si, Ozzono, es verdad. Good eye, good memory - taken in the Museum of Modern Art in NYC.

Tuna

Most reactions

Back