What's new

Untitled ...

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i-x9J8qkJ-X2.jpg
 
Am I seeing that right?
 
"Is that coat hanger, or are you excited to see me?"
 
Now I know why my girlfriend has to go muck out the stalls all the time.
 
I'll take the second one.
 
Rule of thirds.
 
I thought it was impolite to point.
 
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
 
So should we hate sleist because he apparently has a tall, acrobatic girlfriend, who doesn't mind mucking about? :lol:
 
this-thread-is-going-places-lethal-injection-VYO6DO.jpg
 
Uh oh. Da END. Wait - isn't this when Dr. Who pops in and saves the day? And how did we get from perky twigs to terminal chamber?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom