pursuer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,397 Reaction score 40 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 17, 2005 #1 A still life inspired by pure boredom. Thanks for looking.
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Oct 17, 2005 #2 The first one is really neat! I like the composition.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Oct 17, 2005 #3 we sure have lots of bored peeps lately cool composition of some neat old relicts
pursuer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,397 Reaction score 40 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 17, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 JonMikal said: we sure have lots of bored peeps lately Click to expand... I noticed that as well. I havn't been to work since last Thursday, Im REALLY starting to get bored. thank God Im going back tommorow... I never thought I would hear myself say that, lol.
JonMikal said: we sure have lots of bored peeps lately Click to expand... I noticed that as well. I havn't been to work since last Thursday, Im REALLY starting to get bored. thank God Im going back tommorow... I never thought I would hear myself say that, lol.