Untitled

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another from yesterday's walk.

I love the sliver of light between her toe and the shadow.

Last edited:
Nice shot however I think the car/shadow to the top left takes away from the photo.

I've gone back and forth on that myself, but eventually decided it wasn't bad and it served to anchor the corner. I actually wish there was more car.
Cropping it out made it seem like something was missing. I don't know - it is what it is.

Naw...cut it right up to the car's left rear tire...the car takes away from the step and this image is all about that space between her toe and the pavement.

I agree with Chris about cropping part of the car. It does anchor the corner, but it actually does that better if it is reduced to a (more or less) triangular shape.

I vote for cropping the car out.

I think there's another picture here, which is the right half of this frame. Actually sliced slightly to the right of the middle, a little less than the right half. That's a well balanced strongly graphical picture that contains most of what's interesting. It becomes mostly abstract, unmoored from the world.

The picture here is, I think, not quite as good, but it is anchored to reality, and is definitely a picture of the things it is a picture of, and not an abstract.

I vote against cropping the car. I like this image.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back