What's new

Untitled

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p1749468145-6.jpg
 
My eye is not sure what to focus on here, The pen? the yellow line? the bolts in the floor or the tissue on the seat?
Looking forward to more in relation, this doesn't do anything for me though sorry!
 
I feel like this asks more questions than it answers. It asks you to create a story. I like that, actually.
 
It misses. The pen or maybe the pen placement doesn't work to lift this image into the interesting.
 
Thanks for the comments. I'm 60/40 on it myself.
Was trying to create an image about what wasn't there. Minicoop seems to have caught that.
I do think it's a miss most times I look at it but thought I'd toss it out there.

Thanks again!
 
Can't hit the ball if you don't keep swinging.
 
I feel like this asks more questions than it answers. It asks you to create a story. I like that, actually.

Once upon a time a guy left his pen on the floor of a train. Someone came along and took a picture of it and posted it on the internet. It went viral. The virus turned people into zombies. Zombie Apocalypse. Fin.
 
You found my pen. :wink:
 
Well don't know what you want to tell through this pic but the pic is subject less nothing there in this pic !!
 
Technically it's good: sharp and well exposed. But the actual picture does nothing for me; I just see a whole lot of competing lines, no subject to focus on, no real thought put into it (even in the title).
 
Last edited:
Ahhh... TD Bank pens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom