What's new

Unwilling Model

JenKat

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 31, 2011
Messages
126
Reaction score
5
Location
Central Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thinking about it now, that title doesn't sound very good...

Anyway, I was practicing with my meager lighting earlier, using my lab, Morgan, as a model. I got a few good shots. I feel like sharing this one because I found it amusing. She plopped her body onto my reflector, as if to say, "I'm done. Knock off the photos now, will you?"
:lol: (I tend to use my dog alot...)

And I just noticed that wierd dark shape in the upper right side... Hmm.


Unwilling Model by Amazon Cheesecake, on Flickr
 
Tis a fine Lemur but sure Tis no lab!
 
MissCream: Lol! I brightened and saturated her eyes some. But in my defense, she has some very vivid eyes without my help. ;)

Rockstar: Nah, She puts up with quite a bit of camera time. I can't blame her for getting sick of me. :)


She also had a pretty long day. She's my "assistant" for puppy classes I teach. So she was probably a little tuckered out from the 4 puppies she got to play with...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom