What's new

up and down....follow the stairs

it's actually not just one place but several abandoned buildings in and around Luxembourg, houses factories aso...
 
:hail::hail:​

This is an awesome series. #4 is my fave of the lot. Great shootin here.​
 
Their really good HDR Shots, But look way to fake for my liking... Almost looks Like Screenshots of Counter Strike Source..
 
Thx Arch and all :-)

Yes I used either Photomatix or/and PS CS2 to postprocess the shots to get the effect.. I do use a sigma 10-20mm I really could only recommend.. I hardly ever take it off!
I'm looking to upgrade my gear and purchase a fisheye soon :-) can't wait for that effect!

I've always liked your shots- very inspiring. The post-processing is fantastic.

I agree with your philosophy on the sigma 10-20mm. Several months ago when I got my d300, I put mine on and have no plans on taking it off.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
 
Great pics, they are really cool!

Are you a member of the European Secret Photographic Society?:D
 
#4 is my fav for sure, has that real gritty future sci-fi messed up planet feel to it :)
 
My kind of shots great work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom