What's new

Up and up.

OB-LL426

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
166ed-1.png



166ed.jpg

I'm not sure which one of the edits I like best. The first has the border from the second, then another. The second one has just a rounded border with black.
As you can tell, they were edited with Sepia color change, but it was also cropped and resized a bit.
Which is your favorite?
Taken from the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse.
Original
166.jpg
 
i'd say that i prefer the post but i have a question: why didn't you edit the horizon line a bit?
Oh, does it look slanted, and a bit crooked?
I never noticed, actually. lol
Thank you for pointing that out. I'll fix it later.
 
Believe you took this picture at the wrong hour of the day.
Seems to me the sky is overexposed and distracting and the tower is under exposed.

You may wish to pay more attention to this. ;)

Cheers.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom