What's new

Up - CC

i like it upside down!
 
Thanks guys. I appreciate all the comments.

too bad some of the sign is out of the shot but oh well beggers cant be choosers
Funny, cause I didn't take a single shot where I got the whole sign. I easily could have, but they were all cropped in camera one way or another. I should remind myself to consider getting things fully in the frame, so at least I know what it would look like.

Reminds me of when I was driving truck... The first time I was in NY I felt like jumping off the first bridge I came to... Fortunately I had spent so much money to cross that bridge I couldn't bring myself to not go all the way.
Some of those bridge lanes are way too narrow for trucks. Don't know how people do it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom