What's new

Up from the Abyss, the Fires of Orc

Eclectix

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2013
Messages
209
Reaction score
70
Location
Colorado, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The first one is a view through a crackled glass ball, but it makes me think of looking up at the surface from below the water, so I'm calling it "Up from the Abyss."

The second one is mist from a fog machine illuminated by a handheld laser pointer. It made me think of the line from William Blake's "America, a Prophecy," which was deliberately misquoted in the movie Blade Runner:
“Fiery the Angels rose, and as they rose deep thunder roll’d
Around their shores, indignant burning with the fires of Orc…”

And so, I'm calling it Fires of Orc.

$00IMG_0095 1000p.webp

.
$00IMG_0215 1000p.webp
 
I really like the flame picture. Can I call it a flame picture?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom