Up in smoke.

@tirediron here is a bts of my set-up for these. Using the Flashpoint 200 (Godox AD200) flash and the flashlight is just to help with focusing. I am handholding the camera (Canon 5D III and the Sigma 105mm macro)

Day 2 Smoke-147.jpg

wow so artistic.. and those colors

Just keeps getting better, I especially like number three, really diggin' the swirls. :encouragement:

If I may nitpick, not on the photos themselves, but the script of the watermark is something I'm having to actively ignore in order to appreciate the flow of these images. I know it is just there for online posting, but just relocating the watermark in some images to a dark area would improve the first impressions for me.

If I may nitpick, not on the photos themselves, but the script of the watermark is something I'm having to actively ignore in order to appreciate the flow of these images. I know it is just there for online posting, but just relocating the watermark in some images to a dark area would improve the first impressions for me.

Thanks for the input. I have it added on export from LR to that corner every time. It's set up that way and I don't even think about it. You are correct, it is for online/social media posting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back