jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Managed to get myself out of the house. Bright sunny day, mild temperatures, and a long walk. I went more for the exercise, but brought the Tamron 18-400mm just in case I spotted Sasquatch or a Unicorn...

1 Squirrel and Acorn
mar09202402 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

2 Geese at the Pond
mar09202403 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

Nice shots!

Nice natural shots, looks like a very pleasant walk!

Adorable squirrel shot! Is this a new lens for you?

I love those red fox squirrels. They're friendly and engaging - the only ones who come up to my patio door and peer in. :lol:

Cute set!

I love those red fox squirrels. They're friendly and engaging - the only ones who come up to my patio door and peer in. :lol:

Cute set!
Thanks! I used to have one that would peer over the patio roof at me and watch me work, or it was trying to tell mat the feeder was empty... Now I use it as my avatar at work. In fact...

Great squirrel shot. You can tell by my avatar that I am a squirrel fan too. This little guy in my avatar was at a camp site a couple years ago, and he was determined to get to my lunch sitting on top of the picnic table I was sitting at.

Friendly ground squirell - frame at 0m22s.jpg

Great squirrel shot. You can tell by my avatar that I am a squirrel fan too. This little guy in my avatar was at a camp site a couple years ago, and he was determined to get to my lunch sitting on top of the picnic table I was sitting at.

View attachment 272555
They can get quite bold. I noticed that about the squirrels at the Grand Canyon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back