What's new

Up north Old Mission, MI - Please critique/advice

Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
43
Reaction score
3
Location
Clawson
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Guys,

I'm still relatively new to taking pictures more seriously so please critique and don't hesitate to say whatever you want. I am hoping I am starting to get better, I know I'm starting to feel more comfortable with my Nikon D3000. The last 3 (#'s 5,6, & 7 were taken at night).

Thanks again as always!

Anthony

1)
DSC_0070.jpg


2)
DSC_0083.jpg


3)
DSC_0086.jpg


4)
DSC_0089.jpg


5)
DSC_0223.jpg


6)
DSC_0224.jpg


7)
DSC_0236.jpg
 
All your opinions and advice is really appreciated. Thanks!
 
#5 is the only one that has a subject, that i find interesting. The others just look like snapshots to me.

P.s. Level out your horizons, even on snapshots :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom