Winter boardwalk sunrise - lots of pics

I would have made it a point to get the clammers in more of the shots. The boardwalk and skies are interesting but.........
I was mostly frozen solid by the time they got into the water which was after the sun came up. I hung around a bit waiting for the possibility of a sunburst shot and got back out of my nice warm car to get it. I do have a few closer shots of them but that type of photo doesn’t really interest me except as part of the landscape.

Anyone who is "willing to get up before daylight" in"17 degree weather" to get the shot, has my admiration!!!! Only thing negative is either the resolution or the number of images is causing it to load really, really slow.

Anyone who is "willing to get up before daylight" in"17 degree weather" to get the shot, has my admiration!!!! Only thing negative is either the resolution or the number of images is causing it to load really, really slow.
I know sometimes it’s a slow load so o do usually warn people if it’s pic heavy… Apparently I just made it in time! The boardwalk didn’t survive yesterday’s storm. Just the columns are left.

I agree the clammers make those shots more interesting, but they are all gorgeous. Congratulations.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back