What's new

Up North

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
Some photos I took this weekend while camping :)

#1
7818002888_4810afe1b2_b.jpg


#2
7817997294_c2574b4afd_b.jpg


#3
7817998340_2dd50df7c2_b.jpg


#4
7817994310_f80f3716ff_h.jpg
 
No 2 is the best in the series I think. Is this lake Michigan?
 
Nice concept...The first image was a fine one for a meditation posing.....
Second one is awesome
In the third you lost her body shape
I liked the fourth
There is minor tilt in the horizon in the images, which you can easily recognize by scrolling up or down and see how it meets with the monitor's border
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom