:giggle:So you're the one who opened it! But at least we have hope.
I like the black and white version. That was smart using a cell phone inside, smart cookie. Nice shot.
Heheh, I am TERRIBLE about printing photos. The most recent photo I printed (on my awful home printer at that) was from a year ago, and it was of my kiddos. I dont actually hang anything but the kids on my wall. :hide:And now you have something to frame and hang on the wall. It is very simple, very dazzling and will draw the eyes of everyone visiting you. Perfect conversational piece.Im not that good at photoshop. ;-) That was my cell phone flashlight inside.That's great!! How did you get the light coming out? Or was that trickery added after?
Thanks Derrel!I like both the B&W and the color version; no strong preference either way for me. Both are good.