Up to no good.....

I like both the B&W and the color version; no strong preference either way for me. Both are good.

B&W but just barely more than the color version

So you're the one who opened it! But at least we have hope.
:giggle:

I like the black and white version. That was smart using a cell phone inside, smart cookie. Nice shot.

thanks! Originally I tried a glow stick, I was hoping for even rays coming out of the entire opening, but it just wasn't working. I was using my cell light to help me acquire focus in the dark and it dawned on me that it might work! Not exactly what I had in mind, but I'll settle since I dont really know how to get the look I really want.

That's great!! How did you get the light coming out? Or was that trickery added after?
Im not that good at photoshop. ;-) That was my cell phone flashlight inside.
And now you have something to frame and hang on the wall. It is very simple, very dazzling and will draw the eyes of everyone visiting you. Perfect conversational piece.
Heheh, I am TERRIBLE about printing photos. The most recent photo I printed (on my awful home printer at that) was from a year ago, and it was of my kiddos. I dont actually hang anything but the kids on my wall. :hide:
I like both the B&W and the color version; no strong preference either way for me. Both are good.
Thanks Derrel!

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back