Updated belly pics

You look fantastic! Not big at all to me....says the woman with 6 weeks to go and a bigger belly :lol: Love your new place too, how awesome to live so close to the water! My vote goes to the girl team by the way :D Any motherly intuition on the gender of your little one?

Lmao@ Corinna! Could be a little Thorpedo or Thorpedo-ette in there! :lol:

I asked the obstetrician, while she was poking and prodding my belly, whether there was more fluid then baby in there or vice versa and she said that there was quite a lot of fluid in there...so much so that she was having a little trouble feeling bubby in amongst it all. So you're right on the money Corinna, bubs has his/her own little private swimming pool in there and is still able to find room to do laps! I have cankles now too...only it doesn't stop at the feet and ankles...it covers my entire legs :mrgreen:.

Alison, ya gotta send me photos girl! And thank you for the compliment! So far, Josh, my mum (after she saw how I have a virtually identical baby bump to the ones she sported carrying me and my sister), my dad, a woman from work (who is freaky with her intuitiveness) and my sister all are convinced there's a little girl hiding in there. My mum always refers to the bub as 'she' and Josh does too.

When I think of bubs I think "she" too but I'm not sure where my intuition starts and the aforementioned people's influence ends lol. They're all so convinced that it's hard not to be influenced!

But yeah, I'm saying girl. People are surprised when they ask if we've found out and I tell them we didn't and that we want the surprise....seems like most people find out the gender these days!

Looking good Lumi.

Now tell us what we all really want to know...why are the cars on your street, parked on the grass?

great to see you! you look beautiful! Are you sure there's only one inside? maybe 2 or 3 little Lumi-babies? :) kidding :) you look great :-D

Minty-One!! How are you sweetheart?!

Yeah, we ruled out twins early because Josh was convinced we'd wind up with twin daughters for some reason (he was convinced of this BEFORE I was even pregnant lol).

So, guess what his first question was at the first ultrasound lol ;)

Truley Amazing. That shot on your blog, in the woumb, fascinating! Whenever I see these posts, The changes a womens body goes through, truley amazes me. Beautiful.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back